Sunday, May 8, 2011

My FET : The 1st Appointment again

19 April 2011 (Tuesday) - Day 12 


Same as last month, my appointment was set on Day 12, which is on 19 April 2011. 
Since the appointment was at 10am, both of us did not take annual leave, just a time slip.(jimat cuti..hehe). As usual, Dr.P scanned my uterus. Unlike me previous scanning, this time it was a bit different. 
Why ?? This time, to my surprise, when i was lying on the bed, waiting for the doctor to start the scanning, i heard Dr.P was talking to somebody..telling that person to stand close behind the bed. 


I then turned to see.. ohh.. it was my hubby. Hehehe.. finally, for the first time, he accompany me for the scanning procedure.. Actually everytime when the doctor want to do the scanning, the doctor did asked him to join me in the scanning room. But i think he's not comfortable being there in the room while watching me being scanned ..(just my assumption ya.. ;) ). So he just said that he just wait in the doctor's room. 
But this time, maybe curious on what actually happen during the scanning, he changed his mind and join me in the room. For me, i actually found it quite comforting and good having my hubby together with me for the scanning :). 
Oh ya.. my scan result, unlike last cycle, a few small follicles can be seen on both side of uterus. The uterus lining is still very thin. Previously, one big follicle can be seen on my Day 12. The doctor asked me to do Ovulation Test on Friday and Saturday. If both test turn out to be negative, i need to come again on Saturday morning to do another scanning. Anyway, the doctor told us that he'll be going to China next week and wont be in the office from Monday - Wednesday. Based on my last cycle, my FET was scheduled on Day 19. If this cycle is the same as previous one, meaning that the FET would most probably need to be done on Day 19 too, which is on Tuesday. So.. the doctor said, if that happen, then he'll try to delay the FET a bit to Thursday..  Ooohh.. can eh like that. hehehe.. Well, he's the doctor, he knows what's best for the patient ;)
Today, the charge was RM230 which includes consultation, scan and 2 Ovulation test kit ;) 
Kaching ! 


~Luv...jams~

5 comments:

  1. hi. i did my fet last tues. so far, i didnt feel anything except for a lil cramping.. i pray to allah that u will succeed this time around. let us pray, ok? all d best to u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jams,

    How's ur FET? I assumed you should have it done by now.. Hope all's well.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear frens..
    Thanks for the wishes.. and sorry for not be able to inform earlier that my FET was canceled again this cycle ;(.
    Do read my latest post for my sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greener pastures..
    congratulation for the fet..
    Do enjoy ur 2WW yer.. (me too looking forward for this pampering period hehe)
    Don't worry if u don't feel anything as yet..
    Insyaallah, kalau ade rezeki.. you will soon be a mum too ;).

    ReplyDelete

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)