Thursday, June 23, 2011

My FET : Finally... The FET is on ;)

19 June 2011 (Sunday)
Unlike previous attempt, this round, doctor asked me to start my Ovulation Test as early as Day-10. Just in case i ovulated earlier than expected (Last cycle, my period is shorter than normal..it's only 26 days...ermmm no wonder i missed my ovulation day)


My chronology goes like below :
Day 10 - The test result is negative. No line at all
Day 11 - Same as yesterday. No line
Day 12 - Again no line. Had appointment with doctor. My scan result...one big follicle 
                 and pretty good uterus lining..yeayy..My doctor said the scan result is the same as
                 my first attempt to do the the FET (the one that was postponed due to my 
                 allergy).
                 Dr.P is very positive that i will ovulate in 2-3 days..;). So, i need to continue
                 my test for another few days until i get the 2 lines. If not, need to come back to
                 the clinic on Saturday for further checking
Day 13 - The test....a very blur line finally seen..woohoo..that's a good sign
Day 14 - Yeyyy..the line is getting obvious..but still not the same as the reference line
Day 15 - Finally....finally...yesss.. I got the 2 lines. Was so happy. Later that day, i send
                 sms to the nurse informing my result. Same as before, she asked me to repeat the
                 test again the next day, just to confirm the exact ovulation day.
Day 16 - Today, the line was still visible but a bit blurry. I then sms the nurse.
                  After a few moment, she returned my sms, "Wednesday 12 noon. Be at clinic
                 around 11.30". Yessssza, my FET is on at last.


Now, my new misssion begin. The mission is to ensure that i stay healthy until i do my FET and hopefully until my 2 WW period ended, meaning no allergy, no cough, no fever, no flu... no any illness that would jeopardize my attempt to do the FET ;p






Happy me...jams

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck Jams! I will be doing injectibles + IUI this cycle, Insya Allah. Clomid thinned my uterine lining *sob*sob* even though I was given some medication to prevent it. Lots of prayers for the both of us :) Take care.

    hugs,
    ~kikko

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luk Jams, drink lot of pure orange juice (Florida is good), it will prevent u from any sickness. Hey method dr P uses looks different. coz i know a friend who was taking estrogen pills since day 2, for fet, didn't do any ovulation tests. aren't u taking any pills for ur fet? any way good luk to u....hope to hear good news soon.

    I'm hopefully doing my ivf attempt no3 with Dr P in July.

    Btw how many embryos are left for u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kikko,
    Hopefully both of us get pregnant this round.
    Nanti boleh sama2 share our journey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel,
    I'm now taking scott emulsion (orange flavor) everyday. It seems working and i feel healthier now.
    Good advice on the pure orange juice. Will put it in my groceries shopping list too ;)

    My FET is on natural cycle. That's why no any pills need to be taken. I guess there are various method for FET.
    Found this website that has good explanation on FET
    http://www.ivf1.com/frozen-embryo-transfer/

    Anyway, i have non left ;(. Will elaborate more on this in my next post.

    Good luck with your ivf ya :). And same goes to you, don't forget to drink pure orange juice ;)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)