Friday, June 3, 2011

My FET: Déjà vu

"Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined."

Ahaa.. why is it a Déjà vu ? Well...this round... i did not make it again, just like last time..huhu. So.. i felt like i'm having the  Déjà vu  again and again, except that mine is not imagined. Dont know why, something's not right with the development of my follicles and uterus lining.
When the doctor did a scan on my Day-12, it seems all ok. But somehow, when i did my ovulation test.. for more than 4 days.. there was only a very blur / hardly seen line.. first i thought my period would delayed again this cycle.. but to my dissappointment when the doctor did a scan on Day-16, he was also surprised that i actually have ovulated. He said, this is not a good cycle to do FET because i've ovulated without a good LH surge.. (something like that la.. hehe.. can't really remember what he said.. cannot concentrate much because i was a bit upset at that time.. ;) ).
So... i have another cycle to try. If next cycle, my condition is still the same ie.. not able to do my FET... i may need to postpone it after Fasting month.... sighhh

It took me sometime to update this blog because ....
1. Just want to put a break for a while on this TTC thingy. Looking at my blog, TTC forum etc.. make me upset a bit as it reminded me on my failed attempt for FET  ;)
2. I'm too carried away with my new baby.. hehe.. not a real baby.. it's actually my new gadget - ipad2.. so after this it would be easier for me to update my blog.. ;P (kunun2 nyer la.) .
3. Also get carried away with my new obsession.. online handbag shopping.. yeahh.. suke tgk2 jer.. beli nyer tak jugak.. berangan aje..

My phylosophy of the day
Do you know that day dreaming or "berangan2" is one way to make your life happier... ;).. This also works for me to reduce my work pressure.. So. frens..let's start day dreaming.

Dahh..

10 comments:

  1. cheer up jams! I pun suka berangan gak... hehehhe... but i read it somewhere that if you visualise your wants i.e berangan/imagine, you are more likely to get it. But be careful...jgn jadik mat jenin lak... it should be followed with usaha, doa n tawakkal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for writing. It gives me an inspiration too as we just started our own journey! Gd luck for the next cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet.. hehe.. so far tak de lagik la jadik mat jenin.. i tried to limit jugek la my angan2 tu..
    yeah.. u're right.. with effort and pray.. some of what we daydreamed/imagined would someday become reality.. ;P.
    Hopefully our dream for being called "Mum.. Mama..Mummy.. Mak.. Ibu.. Umi".. would someday become a reality too .. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear "Hubby and Me",
    Thanks.. and all the best to both of you too..
    Whatever ur journey will be.. dont forget to pray and live happily yerr..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear jams!

    We just decided to do IVF after raya. I am very nervous as I read so many stories of unsuccessful IVF. Do u mind telling me what is the course of your infertility? ours is low sperm count :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was saw ur blog and decided to look for this treatment, now alrdy 3 months pregnant. Dun give up, always trust to doctor and.. urself..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubby and Me,
    At first, my previous doctor (Dr.Hamid Arshat) said that my vagina opening was too tight which cause my monthly period pain. I did DDNC and thank god the period pain finally gone.
    When i seek treatment with my current doctor, there was a slight not-so-good reading for the sperm test.. but it's nothing to worry about.
    With vitamins prescribed by the doctor, the problem was easily solved.
    So basically both of us are normal.
    It's a matter of luck and rezeki ;).

    I guess everybody is nervous when seeking for ivf treatment. Maybe because we are afraid that the outcome is not as per what we expected.
    I also noticed that there were lots of unsuccessful stories.. but there were also lots of successful stories too.

    What ever it is, the most important thing is that at least we try. If we don't give it a try, i believed that we will regret it when we are old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous, the mom-to-be ;)
    Congratulations for the pregnancy !!!
    Really happy to hear that your treatment was a successful one. Hope it will give me & others inspiration ;)
    Yes.. u are totally right. We always need to trust our doctor and ourselves when doing this infertility treatment.

    Do take care of yourself and your baby ya ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehem ehem... good luck dear ;)

    JAHM

    ReplyDelete

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)