22 June - 3 July 2011
Yeeaahhh..it's pampering time again.
I took like 7 days of leave, which makes to 9 days of relaxing at home
...and the best part of it is
my hubby will be at home with me too for my 2 WW.
Well, actually my hubby got new job. So he needs to finish the balance of leave before he starts the new job. What a coincidence ;)
After the FET, Dr.P reminded me of loads to "Do and Don't't" for the 2 WW. I managed to wrote down some of them in my iPad so that i wont forgot what he said.
<-- All Do and Don'ts that i wrote using a stylus on my
iPad. Such an ugly handwriting..hehe...
Below are the Do and the Don'ts translated from the above ugly handwriting of mine ;)
It must strictly followed until pregnancy test is done ie. until day-12.
1. Folic Acid..Folic Acid every day
2. Eat healthy
3.Take Duphaston twice a day
4. Rest for the next 48 hours
1. Smoke or stay in smoking environment. If someone wants to smoke in the house, ask that person to do it outside the house
2. Reduce caffeine intake like tea or coffee.
3. No alcohol...(hehe of course doc)
4. No sex....hehe ;P
5. No heavy chores or exercise
I also did my own research on Do and Don'ts with the help from Mr.Google.
Found quite interesting item to be added the list above and facts on why are certain stuffs need to be avoided during the 2WW
1. To reduce caffeine
- According to some website, caffeine may increase risk of fetal growth restriction.
Woww.. If that is the case, i decided to totally avoid myself from consuming any
caffeine related drinks like tea and coffee. I also found out that cocoa also contained
caffeine. And to my surprise.. Milo contains cocoa. I'm not sure what amount of caffeine
in Milo.. might be just a very small percentage..
but for this 2ww. .. i tried to limit drinking hot Milo.. huhuhu.. my fav drink.
2. To avoid non-pasteurized milk, soft cheeses and blue cheeses
- These items is said to be related to the risk of listeria infection.Doesn't sounds good eh!
According to Wikipedia, it said that this infection can cause to early delivery, infection
of the newborn, and death of the baby.
So is actually soft cheese? Soft Cheese is cheese that does not get heated during
production. Cannot find a good example of soft cheese
There was this one time, i was thinking of eating Pizza Hut for dinner when i saw the
picture of the new meatball cheese pizza advert that was posted by my friend in her
facebook. But when i found about this
soft cheese..and since there are so many type of cheese used in the pizza, just to be safe,
i canceled my plan to eat the new pizza huhuhu..
Good info on soft cheese and its relation to pregnancy:
3. Avoid food containing raw eggs such as mayonnaise and ice cream.
Ouchh...no ice cream for 2 weeks ;). I guess maybe uncooked food is generally not good
Well there are plenty more things for the Do and Don's for the 2WW.
Do check out this website (scroll to the bottom of the website):