Monday, November 8, 2010

My Aunt Flow came at last

22 October 2010
It has been 4 days since the day i did my beta blood test and stop all the medications.
The side effects from the medication has gone by now..and surprisingly.. all my premenstrual symptoms has gone too..
until today.. my Aunt Flow has not come yet.. and there seems no signs of it coming...
Ermmm ... it just make me wonder.. 
when will my period come..
or.. is the medication making my period haywire already
or.. is my beta blood test result shows false result that it could be positive, which is why my
period has not come until now..
So many "wondering" questions keep playing in my mind....


23 October 2010
I had this real bad dream.. in the dream.. i have real strong period pain for hours and the pain was getting stronger and stronger..
Suddenly i woke up from my sleep.. sweating and felt such a strong pain on my lower abdomen..
Ohh.. the pain in my dream was real.. i quickly got up from my bed and go to the toilet.. and guess what..
I finally have the answer for the "wondering" questions....my Aunt Flow came at last.... i felt relief and a bit frustrated both at the same time.
~Relief because my period has come and i don't have to keep on thinking of the wondering questions.
~ And a part of me felt a bit frustrated because the beta blood test result was proven to be accurate and i'm definitely not pregnant.. sigh
Unlike my previous period.. this time the cramp was pretty painful. I took 2 tablets of paracetamol and even put the hot water bottle on my stomach to alleviate the pain.. but after 4 hours, my attempt did not seems to work this time. Only after like 1/2 day the pain subsided. My period pain finally gone on my second day of period..


Whatever it is.. glad that this "waiting & wondering game" has finally over...


Juz me... jams

3 comments:

  1. Period pain.... tell me about it! Most of my 'auty flow' visit would start with 'the pain'. Until i did laparascopy last 2 years, baru lah x sakit sangat... but the mild cramping still there. and everytime when its' time for the visit from auty flow, I'd have a symptoms just like pregnant symptom...(sigh...selalu perasan pregnant...hahahah :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tooth..
    before i did treatment with Dr.Hamid Arshat.. every time my aunt flow came..i would experienced a very strong period pain. Alhamdullillah, after the treatment, i only get mild pain during my period and i don't need to take any pain killer.

    After my ivf failed, the pain during my 1st day period was the same as before i did my treatment. sigh. I hope.. there will no pain for my next period.

    Sometime, i also get all those pregnancy symptom whenever my period is coming. But i just ignore all those symptoms. And i think you should also ignore it.. else you will be frustrated when you get your aunt flow. Cheers ;P

    ReplyDelete

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)