Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Surviving the Melancholia

19 October 2010
That night, my husband took me out for dinner at the Bangi Kopitiam.
Both of us just sat there..enjoyed our dinner.. listened to the 80's music which reminds us of our schooldays...
happily chit chat about so many things .. but neither of us uttered any word about the result..
maybe we just don't feel like taking about it
or.. maybe both of us can already accept it...
whatever it is, it was quite a good dinner since i've been home-quarantined for quite sometime.. ;P

20 October 2010 
I was still on leave today... have another 2 days leave before i start my work (back to reality eh). 
Today.. i felt a bit better than yesterday ... 
During our breakfast, i suddenly popped out this question to my husband, "Do you think it is ok to do the Frozen Embryo Transfer next year.. February maybe?. ... One of my project will be completed by then. My teammate  should have come back from her maternity leave, so i can have my turn to take long leave".  Without hesitation, he simply answered, "That would be okay for me". 
So.. now our new chapter of life has just begun.. the journey for second hope.. 


And ... as per my plan..if the result is BFN..
~ i'll keep on sharing our journey in this blog with this new chapter
~ i have informed one or two of my immediate family of the result.. (took me lots lot of guts to inform them.. not easy to find the right words to break the not-so-good news..)
~ i have updated my result to my forum's friends.. (after which all of them gave me such an encouraging and comforting words that really makes me feel much much better.. really appreciate it friends.... thanks a zillion..)
~ Last but not least, both of us have gained our strength in continuing our new journey... ;)


Life goes on...yess.. life goes on.. jams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)