Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10... marks the beginning

I do sometime read people's blog. But somehow i just could not understand why people are  so 
much into this blogging thing. 
When i woke up at 5am this morning, could not really have a good sleep for the past few days.. might be due to the side effects from the IVF treatment medications, 

i just lying there.. thinking back all the ups and downs of my journey.... well our journey of course (me and hubby). The journey in search of hope to fill up our life with cry & laughter of the little ones.  
Then it came to my mind.. " Errmmm..why not i just share my journey with all couples out there. Couple who are having the same infertility problem as we are. Who knows this journey would give them inspiration, encouragement and guidance.. or maybe they can also share their journey". 
From that moment I finally understand the reason why people do blogging. Simply because they want to share their experience, their thought and their memories ;) . 
So today, 10.10.10 marks the start of my blog. I simply choose this date because it would be easier for me to remember the date this blog is created. 
And the title of my blog.. "My IVF Diaries".. ahaa.. just like the title of my fav tv series "My Vampire Diaries" ;P 
      Simply me... jams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)