Sunday, October 17, 2010

My IVF : Got fever, flu and cough... ;(

22 September 2010
I started to have mild fever, cough and flu. It seems that it was a fever season. Few of my officemate got the same sickness. Might be due to the raining and hot weather. Since I've already started my injection, so my assumption is that it also have something to do with the side effects of the injections. So I didn't take any medication. Afraid that the medication could have effect on the injection. So i just consume lots and lots of plain water, hoping that the fever will go away.


23 September 2010 
My fever, flue and cough is getting worst...sigh. Just got a news, 1 of my officemate is positively diagnosed with dengue fever. That worries me a lot. What if i'am also infected the same sickness ?? What will happen to my treatment?? ;( So, I sent an sms to Dr Prashant nurse asking whether i can take paracetamol, medication for flu and Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak for my cough (this herb cough medication usually works for me). Then the nurse called me. She said any medication prescribed by medical doctor can be taken except for the Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak...hehe
So i went to see a medical doctor. Got all the medications including an antibiotics for my cough and phlegm but i still don't dare to consume all these medication.. worry that they might have some effect on the injections. So my plan was.. i bring all my medications during tomorrow's appointment and show them to Dr Prashant.If he say Yes.. then only i take all the medications.


Useful Info: 
Don't take any herb or traditional medication during IVF treatment. If you are sick, please ask your fertility doctor first before you can consume any medications !!


Sigh... jams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share your comment and thought here... ;)